Release Name: Darkswoon-Bind-Limited_Edition-CD-FLAC-2019-AMOK
Size: 265.76 MB
Originating as the bedroom project and primary creative outlet of Jana Cushman, Darkswoon has since evolved into an energetic trio, with Jana Cushman crooning on vocals and guitar, Rachel Ellis stacking the electronic backbone of danceable beats and haunting synth lines, and all of it punctuated by the intelligent, rhythmic bass lines of Andrew Michael Potter. The band evokes old school goth and post punk of early 4AD label darlings, but maintains a modern edge and originality.
Their album ‘BIND’ (February 9th 2019) is Darkswoon’s first release with Icy Cold Records, an independent label in cooperation with Manic Depression Records and Swiss Dark Nighs. The band can also be heard on the soundtrack for the newly released indie film ‘My Summer As A Goth’.
Pete Cottell (Willamette Week) :
Darkswoon’s latest full length, ‘Bind’, represents a quantum leap in their sound. Fans of austere electronic acts like The Knife, Austra and Eurythmics will find the mechanical precision of their synth leads and drum grooves addicting while followers of blissed-out guitar pop are sure to be delighted with the ambience Cushman invokes with her ethereal vocals and blurry guitar lines.
- Darkswoon – Red Ferrari – 6:00 (845 kbps , 36.28 MB)
- Darkswoon – This Flesh – 3:35 (903 kbps , 23.2 MB)
- Darkswoon – Human Faults – 4:37 (873 kbps , 28.88 MB)
- Darkswoon – Emoto – 4:42 (837 kbps , 28.12 MB)
- Darkswoon – Animal – 4:50 (880 kbps , 30.39 MB)
- Darkswoon – Fireplace – 4:26 (900 kbps , 28.57 MB)
- Darkswoon – Parting Embrace – 5:28 (862 kbps , 33.73 MB)
- Darkswoon – Love Is A Warm Dark Cave – 9:12 (861 kbps , 56.61 MB)
Download Links :